Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Biography

Since I have just transferred to this new site, I have to start over. But that means I have a fresh beginning! That is what I love about writing. You can always start a new story. I thoutht that it would be appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Brown. I was born and raised in New England. Yes, in the US, not the UK England.

I have been writing for many years but not professionally. I started when I was young, still in school. I would write short stories and novellas in my spare time. It was a way for me to escape my reality. But eventually, reality took over. Between work and being a single mother, my time was spent supporting my family. Writing has always been a passion of mine, but publishing was only a dream.

I was fortunate enough to travel around the world and see many places before reality got ahold of me. I am able to use these in my stories and it helps my imagination. I hope to become a full time writer one day, but that dream feels like it is out of reach at times.

Currently, I live in Charlotte, NC with my daughter. Working full time, supporting my daughter, and writing are my hobbies at the moment. I have some exciting news in a couple days. Be sure to check back to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment